Sunday, March 8, 2009

10 Months

Well I am officially 10 months today...also another exciting occasion today is my new cousin Lily was born today! I won't meet her until June...but I am exactly 10 months older then her! This pic is a little blurry, but it was the first one mom got of my beautiful new teeth. I had my 9 month check up (a month late) last week. I am 17lbs and 28" which is a little small for my age but hey my parents aren't too big themselves so we're not worried. I am pulling myself up on everything and shooting around the house like a bullet (crawling still no walking.) I think everyone agrees that in the last week I have become a handful...but i am just so cute it doesn't matter...i could get away with anything :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shanti and Aimee said...

We can't wait to see Cheyenne this summer! Isn't that funny how being cute can get you out of situations :-)

Anonymous said...

haha she's going to be trouble! She's already trying to turn the radio up!