Friday, August 8, 2008

First Plane Ride

I went with my mom's fam to colorado for a week. It was awesome...my 2 uncle's live there with their wives and families (one lives in a sub of denver, the other in the mountains in conifer) we had a family reunion in golden (home of coors brewery) and spent the weekend at a hotel there, but the rest of the time stayed in the mountains with uncle shanti, aunt aimee and their 2 girls. it was such a blast and we already miss them immensly. since there were sooo many pics taken they will be posted slowly so stay tuned for tons of pics from from beautiful, sunny CO. This is me on the airplane going there. I did so great and slept most of the way there and back. Everyone on all the planes kept commenting on how cute and good i am...one woman even thanked me for being so good!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: